Perry & Co. Realtors is proud to announce that the company has been nominated for several 2018 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World coveted Member Performance awards.
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LeadingRE) is comprised of the world's top market-leading independent residential brokerages in over 70 countries, with 565 firms and 130,000 sales associates producing over 1.1 million transactions valued at $372 billion annually. LeadingRE is a by-invitation-only network is based on unparalleled performance and trusted relationships that result in exceptional client experiences. Each year at the LeadingRE annual conferences, the organization celebrates the performance of its member companies by handing out a series of prestigious awards.
Perry & Co has been nominated for the following six awards:
- The Sapphire Award for outstanding contribution to,and participation, in LeadingRE services and systems.
- The Pinnacle Award, which is given to one company in each category who had the most outgoing broker-to-broker referral closings. Five companies are nominated in each company size category.
- The Outgoing Sales Production Excellence Award, which is given to one company in each category who had the highest average number of outgoing closed referrals by number of company agents.
- The Equivalent Closings Sales Production Excellence Award, which is given to one company in each category who had the highest average volume of outgoing closed referrals as a ratio of the number of company agents.
- The Agent Production Award for Highest Average Volume, which recognizes outstanding real estate sales productivity based upon the highest network-wide per-agent average for sales volume.
- The Global Alliance Club is presented to LeadingRE members who sent one or more closed referrals across country borders in 2018. Perry & Co met the criteria for sending a closed referral to Trieste, Italy.
Additionally, Perry & Co has received the 2019 Website Quality Certification (WQC) from LeadingRE. The certification was presented in recognition of excellence in website design, content and functionality. Perryandco.com, received strong marks in a variety of key areas relating to website performance, including usability, design, content, interactivity, customer service and mobile responsiveness. The evaluation was conducted by Virtual Results, LLC, a real estate internet and social marketing firm selected by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World to review member websites.
Perry & Co representatives who will be in attendance at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas on Thursday February 21, 2019 during the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Annual Awards Gala include company CEO Jon Larrance, Relocation Director Timothy Nowak and Marketing Director Mark Tenney.